Sunday, May 07, 2006

Now, finally the time has come. The time to imbibe all the energy so as to put in my level best for my project- the SURGE program.

The project is on a phenomenan called " codon bias" and hey it starts from tomorrow.
Common monu, you can do it.

I just have one feeling now- that there are many things to discover and they will be discovered in the same way as the old have been discovered. By old, I meant the phenomenal discoveries.

In the end, I have only one desire- to put into my level best and try to the best of my ability what really is strange about codon bias and yes what application we can think of. We have heart transplants, somebody would have thought about it. There are all kinds of things that could be done but what it needs is constant motivation.

yes, I can do it.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

What are you studying in school? Codon bias sounds interesting, perhaps you can explain a bit more about the project. Good luck!