Sunday, May 21, 2006

If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research.
--Brian Foley ( Molecular Genetics Dept.University of Vermont )

I found this signature on an on an online newsgroup and it just changed my mood instantaneously. I am not aware why I am not able to do anything substantial since many days. Research appears to be difficult(atleast to me on my first venture).

It just amazes me that how tiny findings have changed the world completely and still there are many puzzles whihc are left for all of us to find out.
Another thing which lets me to think of the classical "Nature or Nurture" problem. Will all problems be solved if Ramanujam would have been alive till today? or any person who is motivated and applies his/her mind could crack?
I am in affirmation for the second option.

Go in for watching " Good Will Hunting" just to explore more about these issues.

No comments: